Wednesday, April 4, 2007

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's Ebay

I spent about 2 hours last night taking more photos of my magic cards and resizing them, but I finally got three auctions up. Check them out here:

Taiga, revised
Birds of Paradise, revised and frouth edition
Everything else, revised, fourth edition, the dark, ice age, fallen empires, and antiquities

I had a Fork I was going to sell, but John, who's been so helpful to me regarding card value and what to do with these auctions, wants it. So I'm selling it to him. Sorry guys.

I really want to play some Castlevania:Symphony of the Night tonight, but I have to do this whole process with my two GBAs and my original XBox. Good thing I finally got past the bottleneck in FFVI I was at.

No comments:

All rights reserved. Take that!