Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Love My Wife

I love Annie because she laughs at my lame jokes.
I love Annie because she picks up some of my lame jokes and uses them herself.
I love Annie because she has the best smile.
I love Annie because she doesn't mind if I burp in bed.
I love Annie because she understands me.
I love Annie because even though she understands me, she still loves me.
I love Annie because she's good with remembering things and I'm not.
I love Annie because she takes care of me when I need it.
I love Annie because she lets me take care of her when she needs it.
I love Annie because she reads my blogs.
I love Annie because she doesn't laugh at me when I have ridiculous thoughts or theories.
I love Annie because she makes me breakfast on Saturday (and usually Sunday) mornings.
I love Annie because for some weird reason she hates to make coffee, so I do it.
I love Annie because she plays fantasy sports and usually beats me.
I love Annie because she hates computers (and in doing so, shows she's smarter than I). 
I love Annie because she gives awesome hugs.
I love Annie because she's a pretty good kisser too.
I love Annie because she knows why I'm writing this list.
I love Annie because she smells really good, before and after perfume.
I love Annie because she loves to snuggle, and we fit together perfectly for snuggling.
I love Annie because she makes me smile.
I love Annie because she gets frustrated at little things that I can easily help her with, and then she smiles and says, "Oh, that was easy."
I love Annie because she likes playing racing video games with me.
I love Annie because she says things like "Why don't you go play Call of Duty with your boys," and she's not being sarcastic.
I love Annie because she has a great ass (oops, there goes the PG rating).
I love Annie because she buys me video games for Valentines Day.
I love Annie because she deals with all the craziness of my life.
I love Annie because she believes in her career and in helping people. 
I love Annie because she loves sitting on the couch and doing nothing.
I love Annie because she loves being productive and getting things done.
I love Annie because she laughs at me for recording Dollhouse because Eliza Dushku is in it.
I love Annie because she needs 8-10 hours of sleep a night.
I love Annie because she lets me keep my eyebrows huge by not trimming them. 
I love Annie because she loves me for me.
I love my wife :)

3 comments:

Annie MacKenzie said...

Your friends are totally going to make fun of you for that post and I love you for still doing it!

Anonymous said...

WHAT IS THIS!! I AM MAKING FUN OF YOU!!!

Unknown said...

I stand made fun of.

All rights reserved. Take that!