Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Furniture

I recently rented a Ryder truck (no friggin way I was going with UHaul) to pick up some furniture from Cape Cod. I was picking up a China cabinet and a dinner table, two pieces of a three-piece set my maternal grandparents bought for themselves as a wedding gift in 1945. We didn't want to take any chances with damage in a car, so I rented the hugest truck I could ever imagine and brought my trusty ropes. I brought Jay with me; mad props to him. We had some excitement (I forgot the keys), but we got the stuff.

I gotta tell you, this furniture seems like it was cut directly from a tree; it's amazing how strong the stuff is. Here are some pictures (I can't seem to find the pics of the China cabinet; I'll have to take some more):



No comments:

All rights reserved. Take that!